August 16, 2010

Weekly Celeb Crush

Forgive me for what I'm about to say.


The nation is obsessed with the likes of MVP (Mike, Vinny, Pauly) and I'm no exception.


Vinny Guadagnino
I'm no fan of The Situation, but there's just something about Vinny's smile and Pauly D's hair that I find annoyingly irresistible.


Pauly D
In Season One of the trainwreck, Jersey Shore, Vinny seemed like he might be the only person in the house that actually had substance. From what little I've seen of the current season, that may not be true anymore. P.S., Vinn, Mike's sister was just a female version of himself. You hooked up with a dude.


Pauly is just... I don't know. There's just something about him. I have this overwhelming urge to make my brother sit in a chair for hours so I can re-create the gel hardened monstrosity that's become Pauly D's trademark.


I fear that I will continue to watch this show and lust after these famewhores for many seasons to come. This is the only time I'll ever admit to this. In about five minutes, it'll be as if this never even happened.




Photos: http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploads/pauly-d.jpg; http://yaleherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/vinny-guadagnino-jersey-shore.jpg;

No comments:

Post a Comment