August 17, 2010

Leonardo DiCaprio; Much Like a Fine Wine

Inception is a good movie. Leonardo DiCaprio is better looking now than he was in Titanic.


Great movie!


I love walking away from movies and thinking, "Wow, what just happened?" Inception, which I saw last night with my very good friend, Miss Kirstie, did that well. Both of us were in awe after leaving the theater. Without giving away any spoilers, I'll say that I would highly recommend it.


Before that, we had a wonderful dinner at Texas Roadhouse with a super hot waiter. It was a good night. Miss Kirstie just moved back to Lubbock from the Metroplex area after being absent for a couple years. So, on her first night back in town, we had friend time. :)


Because I went out, I have a lot of TV to catch up on. Bachelor Pad and Real Housewives of New Jersey both came on last night, but more importantly, I missed the season premiere of Weeds! My DVR will be my bestie tonight.




Photo: http://www.news-gate.info/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/2a03b_inception-cast-header.jpg;

No comments:

Post a Comment