October 21, 2010

Weekly Celeb Crush

The character of Robert McCallister died very early in the new season of Brothers & Sisters. Heartbroken, I am. Sadder still though, is that Rob Lowe wasn't in it at all! :(


I love Rob Lowe. He's on the November 2010 cover of Architectural Digest, which means I can see his pretty face at work if I want to. Or, I can just wait til this weekend and swipe my brother's DVD copy of The Outsiders. After all, this is my favorite Rob Lowe. And The Outsiders is one of my very favorite books/movies ever.




Rob Lowe circa 1983


I care not that he was in rehab in the 80s and is one of the original claimers of "sex addiction." I just look at him and all is forgiven. With those blue eyes and dark hair... *sigh* Also, he has aged extremely well.




Photo: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhZzswXXM_eyt7Z6P2TpV3jZ_rjrMFcLrPkJEgZCJuGDbo0Y2QoRQUWk7XBoRI2nbZesF0YH6k8VhXK1scdjaIK4cHG0wcQN18a6B5ewIG_nVO1px14XZklZIgTdjBdvRojrD2Kbu6QHxt6/s320/12f_rob_lowe_outsiders.jpg;

No comments:

Post a Comment