September 09, 2010

Weekly Celeb Crush

We're going to play pretend today.


Pretend I posted this on Monday.


I'm really not sure how I've missed this gem for the last four years, but I have. Perhaps because it comes on Fridays (I think). Fitting, since the show is Friday Night Lights. Thank you to ABCFamily for introducing this to me as well as Smallville, Gilmore Girls, 7th Heaven, and a number of other hidden high school rom-com-drams after their initial popularity on home networks has started to dwindle.


Taylor Kitsch as Tim Riggins
Not many shows will bring such nostalgia before the opending credits are even done rolling. I sound like a wah-wah, but high school was kingdom and watching this show yesterday sent me back there. And Taylor Kitsch, apparently, is hot. His character, Tim Riggins, is somewhat of a dick, putting him on my radar immediately. He's probably exactly the guy I would've dated in high school. *Sigh* I'm in love.


Anyway, Taylor Kitsch is convincing and I'm excited to see more Friday Night Lights. However, imagine my distress when I learn that the fifth and final season will only be available on DirecTV. Wtf? I have Suddenlink, people! Good think I'm only on episode three. :) Also worth watching, Taylor Kitsch as Pogue Parry in The Covenant (the first thing I ever saw him in) and as Remy LeBeau/Gambit in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Kitsch's part in the Wolverine installment is rather small, but it's full of other hotties! Ryan Reynolds is in the first 20 minutes and Hugh Jackman occupies the entire thing. WORTH IT! :)






Photo: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/17982/fnl1001052aj2.jpg;

No comments:

Post a Comment