August 24, 2010

The Hair = The Money Maker

Lately, my hair has been in a bit of a funk. Frizzy... Unmanageable... Blah. So, I decided to try something and see if it helped at all.

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner


My hair is probably my defining feature, second to only to my chest (ugh). So, needless to say, I really hate it when my hair doesn't cooperate with me!


This fairly large tub of hair goop was $4.94 at Wal-Mart, a small price to pay for the smooth hair I so long for. Basically, you just shampoo your hair and then smooth this stuff through it in place of your normal conditioner and let it sit for three minutes while you shave your legs, wash your face, scrub your bod, etc. I used it this morning and success!


I could tell as I was drying my hair that it was going to be much less frizzy. After running the flat iron through it, the ends seemed to still be a little splayed, but I was in a hurry. I'm going to do my normal hair routine tomorrow and see how that goes. If it goes back to the awful frizziness, I'll use the deep conditioner again. If not, maybe I'll use it as needed or once a week.


Either way, it's working out a lot better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment