August 10, 2010

Blog. Blooog.

Hello.


I am a writer. However, the closest thing I've ever had to a blog is the little feature included when you sign up for MySpace. Helloooo nostalgia! When I was younger, I kept a journal and wrote down every little thing that meandered through my mind.


It's time to start doing that again.
I'm getting older. I'm two weeks away from beginning my last semester of college and becoming "a big kid," so I obviously have more stress in my life than I did previously. Writing has always been a therapeutic outlet and I intend to use this in that way.



I highly doubt that anyone will ever read this, but if anyone ever does, I want readers to know that I will write about my life. Call me narcissistic, but since I'm living my life as I write this, it might as well be a topic.


I am a Christian. That means you will read about my God.


I love my family and friends. That means you will read about them.


I'm a super sports fan. That means you may occasionally see rants and/or raves about my favorite teams. This includes the the San Antonio Spurs, the Dallas Cowboys, the Texas Rangers and the Texas Tech Red Raiders. This also includes the Ira Bulldogs.


I haven't dated in over three years. That means you will read about my frustrations and/or relief due to being single.


Oh, I also enjoy fashion, beauty, television, music and movies. Those things may also be a running theme.


Well people, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment